Sunday, May 11, 2014

Restoring and Old Doll part 1




Washing Doll Hair


As a child I loved playing with Dolls, but then my childhood ended and I stopped playing with dolls and started collecting them. I even kept some of my old dolls that I played with as a child. I guess I just could not let go of my youth. The dolls I kept were not in the best shape so I decided to restore them. Now I am going to tell you how to wash and restore your doll's hair.

Step 1. The Doll
Step 2. Wash the doll's hair. You can use shampoo but not too much or use fabric softener but dilute it with water.
Step 3.  Pat the doll's hair with a towel make sure you get all the water out. So it will be damp not soaking wet. Then let the hair dry overnight.
Step 4. Style the hair . Now that your doll's hair is dry it is easier to comb through it and can be styled.

Now your doll's hair is back to it's former glory.






No comments:

Post a Comment